Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Errors in the report
USHA
Hi All
I am getting the following error in Actuate BIRT.
The following items have errors:
ReportDesign (id = 1):
+ A BIRT exception occurred: Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: TypeError: Cannot call method "replace" of null
Script source: null, line: 0, text:
<compiled script>. See next exception for more information.
Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: TypeError: Cannot call method "replace" of null
Script source: null, line: 0, text:
<compiled script>
I have three filters on the same column.. If i keep all the three filters i am getting the above error. If i remove on of it i can able to get the Output. please convey what is the above error and how to resolve it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi USHA,
It looks like you're just running into null texts which don't work with the replace method you must be using somewhere. I'm not sure your setup, so I can't say a way to resolve this for sure. You could try putting an if statement checking for null around the replace statement you're using. If you can recreate this issue with the sample database and attach the report, it would be helpful. Thanks.