Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installing MT on seperate server
vahu
Hi,
I have installed MetaTagger on a seperate server. Added the MT server name and ports to iw.cfg on the TeamSite server. Furthermore the following files were missing from TeamSiteserver/httpd/iw-bin: mtmetacallback.cgi, mtmetacallback.ipl, mtmetaproxy.cgi and mtmetaproxy.ipl. I have copied those file to the directory, but keep getting an error stating:
TeamSite: "Wrapper
Error: Error trying to open a pipe to d:\iw-home\httpd\iw-bin\mtmetaproxy.cgi".
Is there something that I have left out pre/during/post installation. We are running on W2K, TeamSite 5.5 and MT 3.5.
Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This is a supported configuration. From the information you provided it looks like your situation will take some debugging. It's probably best that you open a support case. The files missing from iw-bin suggests a failed installation.
lissa
vahu
Yeah, but i performed the installation on a seperate server so I cannot see how the files were going to end up in the TeamSite server anywayz. I'll try a re installation, and see whether that makes a difference. Still upon for new ideas.
vahu
Hi Lissa,
I tried with a re-installation and I think I got it right this time. Thanks for your time anywayz.
Migrateduser
FYI,
In the separate MT server use-case besided installing MT on the separate machine you need to install some MT "TeamSite extensions" on the TS machine. The documentation should cover this. For example:
"If you want a two-system setup, you must run the installer once on the TeamSite host and
then a second time on the other host. On the TeamSite host, install only the MetaTagger
TeamSite extensions; on the second host, install only the MetaTagger server. Take care to
select the appropriate component when the installer prompts you."
Edited by jpierre on 06/16/03 11:04 AM (server time).