Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exception - java.net.UnknownHostException
mdu_gprabh
Hi,
I deleted some log and unwanted files yesterday. Today when I tried to check the connectivity in Actuate BIRT 2.2.2, I am getting the following error.
com.actuate.oda.adapter.dtp.OdaAdapterException ;
java.net.UnknownHostException: volumename
at com.actuate.oda.adapter.dtp.Connection.open(DashoA13*..)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaConnection.open(OdaConnection.java:235)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.profile.OdaConnectionWrapper.open(OdaConnectionWrapper.java:209)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.profile.OdaConnectionWrapper.<init>(OdaConnectionWrapper.java:59)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.profile.OdaConnectionFactory.createConnection(OdaConnectionFactory.java:26)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.ConnectionFactoryProvider.createConnection(ConnectionFactoryProvider.java:77)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.ConnectionProfile.createConnection(ConnectionProfile.java:354)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui.PingJob.run(PingJob.java:57)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: volumename
at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:154)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2765)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2748)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2424)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2347)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1804)
at com.actuate.schemas.actuate9.wsdl.ActuateSoapBindingStub.login(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.ais.oda.Connection.connect(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.ais.oda.Connection.open(Unknown Source)
... 9 more
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: volumename
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:177)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:507)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.apache.axis.components.net.DefaultSocketFactory.create(DefaultSocketFactory.java:153)
at org.apache.axis.components.net.DefaultSocketFactory.create(DefaultSocketFactory.java:120)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.getSocket(HTTPSender.java:191)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.writeToSocket(HTTPSender.java:404)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:138)
... 21 more
Please let me know do I need to change any settings to point to the right server.
Thanks,
Prabu G
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kevinroll
Looks like your data source is a web service and somehow the host name or URL was removed from the configuration...