Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hiding elements
AbbyNL
Asset Management 7.1.0.0 Build 52b DB Build V7100-001
Common PMP 7.1.1.4 Build 20081205D DB Build V710-43
Base Services 7.1.1.4 Build 20081211-0842 DB Build V7114-118
Server OS Windows Server 2003 5.2 build 3790 Service Pack 2
Are there properties in BIRT that are not utilized with Maximo integration?
I have a Grid element I'm trying to add to the ticketprint.rptdesign. The element's Visibility property should allow me hide this element based on the condition:
((BirtComp.notEqual(row["status"], "QUEUED")==1) ||
(BirtComp.notEqual(row["status"], "SUBMITTED")==1))
I've tried all iterations of the above statement and nothing. I've also tried to use the Visibility property on the Row also and the property does not respond.
Anyone played with this property?
Norma
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet