Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Grouped Reports run from servlet issue
hossman51
I've taken the servlet example and I'm trying to get a report to run via the servlet that has a group by in the report. When I run this I get the following error. If I remove the group by in my report design the report runs just fine.
Anyone have any ideas? Do you need to do anything special/different to the servlet options in order to run a report that makes use of groupings?
SEVERE: An error happened while running the report. Cause:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection.add(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.toc.TOCBuilder.startEntry(TOCBuilder.java:109)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.toc.TOCBuilder.startGroupEntry(TOCBuilder.java:52)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ReportItemExecutor.startGroupTOCEntry(ReportItemExecutor.java:758)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.TableGroupExecutor.execute(TableGroupExecutor.java:46)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.dup.SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.execute(SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.java:42)
Thanks,
Dustin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Dustin,
What version of BIRT are you using? Can you recreate this issue with the sample database and attach it in here? Thanks.
hossman51
Here's my rptdesign and the sample servlet I got from the Birt samples. When I remove the group by it works fine. I'm thinking something must need to be done differently to the sample servlet.
Thanks,
Dustin
rsoliveira
<p>Im having the same issue! Did you fix it? How? Please if you solved post your solution so we can know what to do.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm working on this for over a week now, so any answer would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!</p>