Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pass a report parameter from one report to another
DreamCoder
Hi,
I've created a summary report with a drill down to a detail report, and that works great. The only thing I can't figure out how to do is send a url defined parameter from the summary report to the detail report. For example,
1. User selects start date, end date, and opt_out (which can be yes or no) as parameters for the summary report.
2. The summary report is displayed and it lists all accounts and the total number of calls that have either chosen to opt out, or not, depending on the original parameter.
3. The user clicks on a hyperlink for the account, and gets a detail report of calls for that account. But now the detail report shows all calls regardless of opt_out status.
How do I pass in the fact that the user chose say, "Yes" on the summary report, to the detail report?
Thanks in advance.
Amanda
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Amanda,
Are you not able to pass this through when setting up the drill through?
DreamCoder
Nevermind...I figured it out. Just in case someone else searches and comes up with this, you can use expression builder in the hyperlink wizard to select the value of one of your parameters
Cheers!
Amanda
mwilliams
Excellent. Glad you got it working!