Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stored Procedure Dataset Could Not Be Previewed
mmah
I have a big stored procedure in Oracle that takes in just nine parameters in specific order. I have gone through some of the guides, especially on the syntax of specifying the call function.
Basically, my stored procedure is {call P_LIB_SOA(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)} with all inputs with no output parameters. The input parameters have been specified already.
When I preview the result, I simply get nothing, although there are no exceptions occured during runtime of the result generation.
I'm not sure whether if there is something amiss inside there or if there is a step or two that I've missed out in the stored procedure.
Kindly advise.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bsupport
Hi mmah,<br />
<br />
I think there should be some output parameter to get something in the result.<br />
Try to do in that manner and see the result not in ?Preview Results? tab but in ?Preview Output Parameters?.<br />
<br />
Hope this might help you.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Birtsupport<br />
www.reportinghouse.com