My send mail script is not working from the workflow, but with the required parameters triggers successfully from the command line. I have posted the script here, and if someone can spot anything wrong, or has encountered this problem before, please do reply.
Also, the same script is functioning very well in our production environment. I am thinking it might be because of some changes in the environment variables, since we installed MetaTagger on the development server a couple of days ago. The email problems began immediately thereafter, though I am not a 100% sure that this is a cause and effect situation.
The workflow calls the script though the following command:
<command v="/opt/iw-home/custom/bin/iwsend_mail.ipl __TAG__('iw_product_group_author'); Super_Author"/>
The output of the jobspec file is normal too. Can anyone throw some light on this situation.
We are on 5.5.2 SP3 and Solaris, OD 5.6, DD 5.6 SP1 and MT3.5.
Thanks!!
Edited by JackIntheBox on 06/11/03 09:47 AM (server time).