Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Parameter with COmputed columns
nuno
Hello All,
I have a simple dataset with a simple query that exctract all my data. After i create a computed column based on another column from the dataset.
I am trying to make a parameter that is applied under the computed column but i still could not figure it out.
Any idea?!? Is is possible ??
Thank you all
Nuno
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
<span style='color: #000000'><span style='font-family: verdana'>Hi Nuno,<br />
Yes it is possible. I am attaching a sample BIRT report that does just that.<br />
Hope that helps.<br />
<br />
AV</span></span>
nuno
hello averma,
Thank you for the answer....! I followed you example and it worked beautifull!
first10010
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">If the parameter is optional(not required), then it's value can be null, what should I do?</span></p>
first10010
<p>If the parameter is optional(not required), then it's value can be null, what should I do?</p>