Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to deploy .rptlibrary files in tomcat
ssekhar
Hi,
I am having problems in deploying .rptlibrary files in Tomcat. Please let me know how can I do it.
Thanks,
Sekhar.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Sekhar,
Where are you currently placing them?
ssekhar
Hi Michael,
Thanks for your quick reply. I am placing them in the webapps folder.
Thanks
mwilliams
Sekhar,
I believe you'll need to put them in the reports folder inside the deployed viewer where you put your reports.
ssekhar
Hi Michael,
Thanks for your reply. I am able to solve it.
Have a great weekend.
Thanks,
Sekhar.
mwilliams
Excellent. You have a great weekend as well.
Arif shah
<p>Hi Williams,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using the BIRT Online Maps.rptlibrary that comes with mapit. Its working OK in birt designer. However, the report is not working in birtviewer as it cannot read the rptlibrary file. I have tried to place it in the same directory where the reports are deployed but it does not work. I have also placed it inside scriptlib directory but it still does not work</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you please explain how it works and how can I check where is it looking for the rptlibrary file</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Arif</p>
mwilliams
Hey Arif,<br><br>If it's working in the designer, but not in the deployed environment, the first place I'd check is the path that it's in from the designer? Do you have it inside another folder from your workspace? If so, you'll need the same path to the library in the deployed environment as well or change the path in the design to match how it will be deployed. Take a look at this and let me know if that solves it.
Eli Suwarso
Hi William, I have the same problem when using birt online maps.rptlibrary deploy in the viewer, it's showing Loading Map......., seem the library position is correct already because If I moved it out, the loading map is not showing at all.<br>Please help
pricher
<p>Hi Eli,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The rptlibrary must be in the same relative path in the deployment environment as it is in development. If your rptlibrary is in folder Resources in BIRT Designer, the library must also be in folder Resources in deployment.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I recommend that you do some testing with a simple library and report that you deploy on your application server. If that works, then the problem is with using the BIRT Online Map correctly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>