Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with BIRT.Finance Function
vishalkp
Hello All,
I was working with BIRT Finance Function i.e PPMT, PMT, IPMT
I found that the output for PPMT function is coming wrong.
i tried for values:
rate = 0.0375
per = 1
nper = 40
pv = -153945
fv = 0
else fpr PMT & IPMT functions the output is coming right.
so I am calculating PPMT as:
PPMT = PMT - IPMT
Please check the output for PPMT??
If I am Wrong do let me know.
Thanks,
VishalKP.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi VishalKP,
If I plug your values into BIRT 2.3.2 and then the same values into Excel's PPMT function, I get the same output. What version of BIRT are you using?
vishalkp
Hello Michael,
Thanks for your reply...
I am using 2.3.2.1 open source BIRT.
I tried many times but getting wrong output but when i try for PMT & IMPT , I get right outputs.
With Regards,
VishalKP.