Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unable to view the report when integrated through application
Rajendhar
Hi,
I developed my reports using birt 2.3 and now i want to upgrade my reports
to birt 2.3.2 and worked fine when i see through preview report and webviewer. But when i integrate it with the application and see the reports through application. I mean from the browser it is saying the below sentence.
I am using eclipse 3.4.2 and Jboss 4.2.1.GA.
it is saying:
-There is no report design object available.
org.eclipse.birt.report.exception.ViewerException: There is no report design object available.
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.ViewerAttributeBean.__init(ViewerAttributeBean.java:229)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BaseAttributeBean.init(BaseAttributeBean.java:243)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.ViewerAttributeBean.(ViewerAttributeBean.java:112)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BirtContext.__init(BirtContext.java:44)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BaseContext.(BaseContext.java:69)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.context.BirtContext.(BirtContext.java:30)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.ViewerServlet.__getContext(ViewerServlet.java:150)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.servlet.BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.doGet(BirtSoapMessageDispatcherServlet.java:137)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
Any help will be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet