Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Integrating BIRT report UI pallette in JSP
asm
Hello everyone,
I am a newbie to BIRT and want to use it in my application. I am trying to design a report by generating the template at runtime- i.e. the user should have the ability to design the report as he wants- something similar to the BIRT report designing tool in eclipse. I have searched the net and got the example which creates the report in the form of a grid- which holds an image and a text. But I want to give the user this facility- Can someone please tell me IF and HOW this is possible? I have also downloaded the BIRT source code and tried to deploy it but it has got many errors which is taking too long to resolve. Can anyone please help me out with this?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet