Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
User Name
System
Hi All :
Can any one tell me how do I use Active Directory for looking up a user first name, last name etc by passing userid.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Have you tried looking at the Microsoft documentation?
I don't know the answer, and although it is likely that someone here might be able to provide the information - Active Directory is a Microsoft product, not an Interwoven product ...
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
jimh1
There is a Teamsite article on Active Directory. I am not sure if it will answer the question though.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/048863
gzevin
Active Directory could be accessed via LDAP protocol.
a little hint - if you writing in perl, you might want to use Net::LDAP, etc,
Greg Zevin
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU