Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Passing report parameters through API
Abdel
Hi all,
I am generating the report through a servlet and not using the BIRT viewer to display my report. My report has 2 parameters that needs to be set before generation.. how can I set the values through java API?
Can any body please give me some simple example of how to set the parameters? Lets say I have paramCuName and paramBuVal , these need to be set in my servlet before I call the task.run() method.
Thanks in advance,
Abdel Olakara
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
You can set the parameters in a map or individually on the task:
Map pmMap = new HashMap();
pmMap.put("parm1", "value1");
pmMap.put("parm2", "value2");
task.setParameterValues(pmMap);
or
task.setParameterValue("Top Count", (new Integer(5)));
Jason