Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to configure Data Set to fetch n number of records at a time
Ran
I have to generate very big .pdf report (1000 pages) and I am using DB2 jdbc driver for datasource. When I am generating report I get out of memory error. Is there any way I can restrict fetching all the data in one go instead I can limit the data to be fetched in one go. Or there is any way to flush the data after some interval while writing such large report.
I am new to BIRT. Any suggestion are most welcome.
regards,
Ran
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
EDH
Hello,
Did you find an answer on your question ?
If so, how did you manage to process big resulsets in chunks ?
Regards,
EDH