Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need Distinct values in Table.
SiddamS
Hi,
We have created a report with attached CSV File(as a data Source).
I need to avoid the duplicate values in Tables.
BIRT Version is :-3.2.17
I m attaching the report as well as Data Source(CSV file).
Could you please help to me.
Thanks and Regards
Swetha.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Hi,<br />
<br />
I am not sure how complex your duplicate suppression needs to be. If it is simply suppressing duplicates in a given column, you can do that via the property editor. Select a column on the table and under the "General" properties tab there is a "Suppress Duplicates" check box that will apply to that particular column. Check out this thread for a sample report handling more complex duplicate suppression: <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/13261-suppress-duplicates.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/13261-suppress-duplicates.html</a><br
/>
<br />
Good Luck!
suresh@anumolu
<p>Hi, Suppress Duplicates option leaves an empty row, is there any way can we hide it completely?</p>