Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report fit to one page
rashad01
Hi,
I have generated a report in pdf format , but it takes two page for report to get displayed. My project requirement is that , the report should get displayed in one page.i.e it should fit to one page. How can I achieve that in Actuate BIRT??
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi rashad01,
How much are you running over? Can you adjust font sizes to get it to 1 page?
Rupesh_Mh
otherwise u can try setting size of master page may be it can work
rashad01
How to set the size of master page?
Rupesh_Mh
goto master page tab in your designer window then set type property to custom and then set width and height according to ur requirement
rashad01
I tried , customizing the master page size.. but it doesnt help.. If you have worked on e-spreadsheet the , you must be aware tht in page setup, there is an option of fit to one page.. which fits there entire report to one page,no matter how big the report is.. is there any similar thing in BIRT? If yes, then please, let me know..
mwilliams
rashad01,
I believe there is a parameter you can use with your URL when you use pdf format that will fit it to the page. It is __fittopage=true. You may give that a try.
rashad01
where do I put this code.. I put this.fittopage = true in intialize method in script tab.. but its not working there?? so where do I put it?
mwilliams
rashad01,
This would be tacked on to the end of the URL you call a report with when you have it deployed.
'&__fittopage=true'
rashad01
Thanks a lot.. I'll definitely try it out..
mwilliams
Let me know the result. Thanks.