Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Chart failed in Actuate Viewer
rafherllu
Hi,
I have a report with a simple table and a simple graphics (with Galileo).
Works fine with Tomcat 6 and Birt Viewer. I am using version 2.5.0.
But when I display the same report on the same server with Actuate Viewer displays an error message: "Report generation failed". If you delete the table, it works correctly.
I supose the plugin version of the chart in Actuate Viewer is an earlier version.
Any idea?
Thx, Rafa.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bhanley
Did you install the Actuate Viewer from a current milestone build? If not, I think you will need to do an upgrade the GA Actuate Viewer is still on v2.3.2 I believe.
rafherllu
Hi Brian,
I'm using the version: 10 Service Pack 1 Fix 1 (Build 100C090610)
Not know any other version.
Where can I download a milestone build more actual?
Thanks.