Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aggregation tool and percentages
bsolnek
I've got a table like such:
v1 v2 v2/v1%
10 3 30%
5 1 20%
15 4 xx%
I've used aggregation SUM function to get the totals of 15 and 4.
How (what function and expression) do I get the xx% value?
(I've tried a variety of combinations without arriving at the 26.6% answer.)
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi bsolnek,
You could store those 2 values in variables and do the computation in a data element.
mwilliams
bsolnek,
Actually, you don't even need to do that. You're using aggregations to find the total of each column, I imagine. All you need to do is put a data element in the xx% spot and choose column bidings in the expression builder and use your two aggregations to compute the value.
bsolnek
Thanks Michael.
I didn't realize that aggregations showed up in the available column bindings after they are created. Works like a charm!