Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross tab into row's table
brunocobra
Hello,
With a Table you can use "dataset parameters binding" to bind some parameters of the dataset at runtime, so you can put a table B inside an another table A with the table B depending on the context (for example some fields of A). This works well.
I want to do this kind of things with a crosstab: I want to put a crosstable inside a row of a table and that the crosstable depends on the fields values of the dataset of the table. All I get is that the crosstable seems to be computed only one time for the entire report.
Is there a way to do this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi brunocobra,
You can filter the crosstab based off of a value from the outer table.