Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem Viewing Tooltip
Raj_t
Hi,
I added a tool tip to a Pie chart. The tool tip shows up when I generate the report in web viewer, but not showing up in HTML viewer. It is also not showing up in Tomcat. Is there anything that I am missing?
Thanks,
Raj.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Raj,
Can you recreate this issue with the sample database and attach the report design? This way I can run it and see. What version of BIRT are you using?
Raj_t
Hi Michael,
Thanks for your reply. I am using version 2.3.0.
Thanks,
Raj.
mwilliams
Raj,
Can you create a simple report with the sample database in which you see this issue? This way I can check it out on a report I know that you see it not working. Thanks.
Virgil Dodson
Hi Raj, Make sure you are setting the Tooltip at Value Series | Interactivity and then select Mouse Over and Show Tooltip.