Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Parameters in Maximo
SpaceMan
Hi,
I am having trouble with parameters in Maximo 7. In my BIRT 2.1.2 (Eclipse) I use a Radio Button parameter. It works fine when I'm in BIRT and preview the report.
But when I go into Maximo and import the report, the parameter shows up as a text box not a radio button select.
I have looked at the XML from the report and I pulled it from our database from the Reportdesign table and it shows:
<scalar-parameter name="OPRorPROJECT" id="562">
<property name="valueType">static</property>
<property name="dataType">integer</property>
<text-property name="promptText">Select OPR or Project</text-property>
<property name="controlType">radio-button</property>
<property name="defaultValue">1</property>
<structure name="format">
<property name="category">Unformatted</property>
</structure>
<list-property name="selectionList">
<structure>
<property name="value">1</property>
<property name="label">OPR</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="value">2</property>
<property name="label">PROJECT</property>
</structure>
</list-property>
</scalar-parameter>
Anyone know how to make a parameter a radio button or something else beside a text box in Maximo?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Krelek1000
Hey,
We have been trying to get things like the Radio Button and even a dropdown/Combo box to work on a request page.
From our expierence only a Textbox will be created for a BIRT report in the current version of Maximo. It might be implemented later on but for now it is not as far as I can see.
Thanks
SpaceMan
Thanks for the info.