Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hyperlink in PDF
egau
Hello,
I'm using a Meter Chart in my report and in interactivity I put an hyperlink on the chart area. This hyperlink sends the user to the detail tables and charts related to the meter chart that he sees on the first page.
I use "mouse click" , then I choose Internal bookmark and then I let the "*Bookmark" empty but the "Link expression" is filled with dynamic value.
It works perfectly in the web viewer and in the Preview, but in PDF, when I click on meter chart, I got a blank page (and I want it to react like the table of content on the left)
If you have an idea? the same problem?
egau on #birt
irc://irc.freenode.net/#birt
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet