Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Translation plugins to Teamsite
dman
Do anyone know of any translation software that can be integrated into Teamsite 5.5.2? I would like to convert English Teamsite content pages to another language, possibly within Teamsite.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chalapathi
Hi ,
Goto Globalsight.com which can help u to convert the english content into different language
dman
Thank You.
tvaughan
I talked to a sales guy from translations.com late last week and he showed me a demo that linked their translation-management software directly into TeamSite.
From what I understand, their software doesn't actually attempt to translate anything. Instead, it tracks primary files that have some translated versions and makes sure that when a change happens to the primary, a translation of that change also happens to the secondary.
I think they're an Interwoven-partner vendor or something like that. Their direct integration into TeamSite looks pretty jazzy. Actually, now that I think about it, GlobalLink and translations.com might be one and the same. . . .
Here's the director of sales info, if you want it:
mhjerpe@translations.com
Tom
Migrateduser
I saw an integration with Idiom (
www.idiominc.com
) a few years back. It would use a translation memory to allow you to more easily translate as time went by. It would scoop files out of TeamSite and start a translation workflow, and could them send them back to TeamSite to restart the TeamSite workflow. (This was a few years back, so things may have changed since then.)