Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table next to Chart
BJSJC
In BIRT, I can easily put a Table above or below a chart. But I want to put a Table on the left and a chart on the right. How can I accomplish this, preferably starting with a blank report?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BJSJC
Nobody knows?
egau
Hello,
I guess you just have to put a grid with 1 row and 2 column and you put the table in the first column and the chart in the second one.
Hope it helped.
PS : you can join irc://irc.freenode.net/#eclipse-birt
---
egau
mwilliams
Yep, that is exactly what you'll need to do.
BJSJC
Yeah, I figured that out already. Sorry for forgetting to reply back, I usually do, but I thought I put this post in another forum.