I was wondering if someone could help me. I have a report that lists data in a table. It displays three different types of event, Inpatient, Outpatient and A&E with a number of event dates.
I.e.
Inpatient 01/01/09
Inpatient 02/01/09
Outpatient 03/01/09
A&E 03/01/09
Outpatient 05/01/09
Inpatient 06/01/09
I have the dataset and it is spot on and the table is fine with everything in chronological order. I want to click on an event date and drill through to one of three reports depending upon the type, i.e. Inpatient, Outpatient and A&E. THe date will then filter the report and will show more details.
For example, if i click on the first row i will drill through the inpatient report, the third the outpatient report etc. All three reports are produced and working seperately.
I have seen the example but i cannot get it to work, it alwatys brings up the inpatient report and it has the parameters displayed and i have to click finish. It also passes the date in a weird format so wont filter the data.
I am using this code on the event date to hyperlink
sBaseURL = "
http://nww.birt-portal.sotw.nhs.uk/iportal/executereport.do?__executableName=";
sRptName = (row["Type"] ="Inpatient") ? "APC_Patient_Report.rptdesign" : "AE_Patient_Report.rptdesign";
sURL = sBaseURL + encodeURIComponent("/Reports/PBC/" + sRptName) + "&userid=Administrator" + "&NHSNumber=" + encodeURIComponent(row["NHSNo"]) + "&EventDate=" + encodeURIComponent(row["Aggregation"]);
sURL;
HELP!!!!!!!!!!