Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Browsing to other branches
war
Is it possible allow users to click a browse button to find images stored in a different branch while they fill out a DCT? Are their any alternative solutions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe that there was a cgi callout floating around out there somewhere that would basically do what you are asking (used to replace the use of the browse tag in this case).
I thought at one time it was posted to this forum (though without a search mechanism I am uncertain of how to find it). If anyone else on the forum has a copy, could they repost it (I will see about getting it into a technote so that it won't get lost again).
pawlr
Yes!!! I would be very interested in this as well.. right now we're developing a graphics production process that we'll need to allow users to browse into other branches to find images..
gzevin
I think I should start a templating callout shop - as there is a huge demand for my callout
Actually, I would be interested how many clients have used it.
Greg Zevin
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
20120531183332.pdf
20120531183332_ChangeTheExtToPCL.pdf
StoryTeller_View.jpg
log.txt
FontSustTablePDF.txt
FontSustTablePCL.txt