Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with pageNumber
akao
Hi,
I use an AutoTextHandle in java to the pages numbers.
I want use the property pageNumber to have the value of my pageNumber
I put this value in a table, and at the end page, I read my list to create an summary.
But I have an problem. In fact, my table return always the last number page (exemple my report have 20 pages, and my table returns always 20)
Can you help me ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi akao,
You're using the pageNumber variable, not the totalPage variable, correct?
akao
Hi mwilliams
Yes, i am using the pageNumber variable
akao
Nobody to help us ?
Thanks
mwilliams
akao,
Can you create a simple example for me to run using the sample database that has this issue? This way I can see exactly what you're seeing. Thanks.
akao
Hi mwilliams
Thanks you to you answer
I use birt-runtime-2_3_0, but I can't put my version (much big)
You will see, I can see my page number but it's always the same number on all pages.
Thanks
akao
I mwilliams,
I began my post
thanks
mwilliams
akao,
Are you attempting to use the pageNumber variable in the footer of your table? If so, this would be a reason why it always returns the last page. I have not tried running your example yet. I'll get to that as soon as I can.
akao
Hi mwilliams,
Yes in fact, I use my pageNumber in a footerpage too
I try
Else thank you very much
mwilliams
akao,
Ok, so if you're trying to use the variable in a table footer, it will always say the last page only. If you were to group your table on an interval basis so that each group is big enough to fit to one page, you could use the group footer that would then be on each page to be able to display the current page number.
Hope this helps.
akao
MWilliams Thanks for your help