Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc
rkmenda
I have designed a actuate report using Birt eclipse designer and I could preview the report in eclipse through plugn-in. I have used Apache's Derby as databse.
I have the same report design on to iServer Management Console.
When I run the report I am getting the below error. This looks to me that it couldn't find the driver jar file.
RunSyncJob() failed: An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
Cannot load JDBC Driver class: org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver.
Can any one has the similar issue ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
You said you have apache Derby as a data source. Are you using the Classic Models Sample Database as the data source in your report design, or are you attempting to connect to a different Derby database?
Rob