Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to filter bar chart series label?
bitisony
I do not want to show bar chart Y-axis series label if series data is 0.
Please take a look at the picture at attached.
The series labels are mixed. It looks terrible.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi bitisony,
Try this in your chart script:
function beforeDrawDataPointLabel( dph, label, icsc )
{
if (dph.getOrthogonalValue() == 0){
label.setVisible(false);
}
}
bitisony
Hi Michael,
Thank you very much for your help!
The series label is dispeared.
But the color is still paint.
Please take a look at the pictures at attached.
My BIRT version information is also at attached.
mwilliams
bitisony,<br />
<br />
That definitely looks like a bug to me. Please log it at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>.<br />
<br />
You may be able to get around this by changing the color of the bar or with some visibility trick if it's 0. I'll try a couple things and let you know if I figure something out.