Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
using callback comment
bodo
Hi,
I use an external task and have a callback in my script like
$task->CallBack($callback_value, $callback_msg);
Now I'd like to use in case of error the $callback_msg in the following cgitask.
Where can I get it?
Thx in advance,
Bodo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You want to use the callback message from a previous [external]task in a subsequent cgitask?
The easiest way I can think of to do this is to insert the message as a job (or task) variable before performing the callback - so that the subsequent task can then retrive it from that variable.
Look at the CreateVariable() / SetVariable() / GetVariable() methods for both WFtask and WFworkflow - for more details
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
bodo
Thank you for the hint,
it's working.
Greetings, Bodo
sub WF_var {
if (!$workflow->GetVariable("wf_comment")){
$workflow->CreateVariable("wf_comment",
@_)
;
} else {
$workflow->SetVariable("wf_comment",
@_)
;
}
$comment = $workflow->GetVariable("wf_comment");
Protocol("Workflow-Comment: $comment\n");
}