Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Configure BIRT Viewer Toolbar
slemaster
Is there a way to disable or hide the parameter icon on the BIRT Viewer Toolbar? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
slemaster
I figured this one out so I thought I'd share since nobody posted an answer. If you navigate to the following directory under your birt installation:
C:apache-tomcat-5.5.27webappsbirtwebcontentbirtpagescontrolToolbarFragment.jsp
Just comment out the portion for the parameter in the toolbar.
Sivar
I was looking for this all around .. and got it here from you. thanks for this info..<br />
and is there any way to hide "run report " icon individually for each report?<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'slemaster'" data-cid="50986" data-time="1248093831" data-date="20 July 2009 - 05:43 AM"><p>
I figured this one out so I thought I'd share since nobody posted an answer. If you navigate to the following directory under your birt installation:<br />
<br />
<br />
C:apache-tomcat-5.5.27webappsbirtwebcontentbirtpagescontrolToolbarFragment.jsp <br />
<br />
<br />
Just comment out the portion for the parameter in the toolbar.<br /></p></blockquote>