Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
First line of Crosstab is empty
aikeda
Not sure why, but I have 2 reports with similar queries. When I preview the datasets, all data seems to be valid, however when I run my crosstab report, the first line is just empty (I have empty cell value set to '0').
It seems to follow through to the Grandtotal line as well. Filtering the data (looking a null value) doesn't seem to help either.
Any reason why the report turns out this way?
I'm using Birt Report Deisgner Studio Professional with Actuate 10 (2.3.2 I believe)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi aikeda,
Can you attach your report design that is doing this? Also, if you could get the problem reproduced with the sample database for me to run, that'd be great help too.
aikeda
Thanks mwilliams, but the problem has now mysteriously vanished. I recompiled the report and it seems to be fine now.
Very very strange indeed.
Anthony
mwilliams
Anthony,
If the problem comes back, let me know.
aikeda
Thanks Michael.