Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Control condition with images
synrbc
Hello.<br />
<br />
I'd like to control one condition of data:<br />
<br />
Example:<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Country</strong>...................<strong class='bbc'>States are Cool?</strong>.............<strong class='bbc'>Final Satus</strong><br />
United States............|.............................|.....Data_Img_Status<br />
CALIFORNIA..............|........NO<br />
SOUTH CAROLINA......|........ NO<br />
TEXAS.....................|.........YES<br />
<br />
Canada....................|.............................|......Data_Img_Status<br />
TORONTO.................|........YES<br />
OTAWA....................|........YES<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
The table are group by one country<br />
Below the country, the states of the country.<br />
If one state have a "States are Cool?" = "no", Data_Img_Status must show "bad_country.jpg", else, must show "good_country.jpg".<br />
<br />
How do i that?<br />
<br />
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi synrbc,<br />
<br />
This question was answered in the following forum post. Are you still having issues with this? Let me know. I'll be glad to help.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/15775-how-change-imagem-condition.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/15775-how-change-imagem-condition.html</a>
;
synrbc
Hi.
The questions are:
The table has one group (Country).
Country has childrens (states).
I cant control the status of childrens (States are Cool?) and change the image "Data_Img_Status".
Data_Img_Status get only the firts row of status (States are Cool?) for Country.
Ou of a table and do not using one group, its ok, but, i need use one group in the table.
If you need, i can upload images or the rptdesgin.
Thanks for all.
mwilliams
synrbc,
If you could upload your report design, the images, and a sample collection of data in a .csv file that will run with the report, I could modify it and test with it and send the report design back to you with changes if I get it working. Or, if you could create a similar report design with the sample database and attach some images you want to switch based on some value, that would work too.