Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Master page + DataSetRow + page break problem
chengming
Hi,
I have a problem and need you do me a favor. I used the version of BIRT 2.1.1.
I established the dataSetRow produced by dataSet in the Header and Footer of Master page.
When I produced a PDF file with one page, the file context can be displayed in dataSetRow.
When I produced a PDF file with two pages more, the file context can be displayed
in the first page; however, it can not be displayed in the following page.
I just wonder whether someone also encountered this problem? How can I solve this problem?
Your help would be very appreciated.
Best regards,
Chenming Chang
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dipanshu07
please provide me ur xml code..may b i try
chengming
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="dipanshu07"><p>please provide me ur xml code..may b i try</p></blockquote>
<br />
hi dipanshu07 ,<br />
<br />
Thanks for your reply . I have found the answer.