Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unable to run CQ BIRT report that uses a jdbc driver on the ClearQuest report server
esuku
I have ClearQuest 7.1 and I have a report design that uses the JDBC driver, I am unable to run this report from the report server. I get the following error:
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc
Cannot load JDBC Driver class: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
Please do let me know where i will need to put the jdbc driver on the server so that the report can run. Thanks!
FYI - The report was created using the BIRT 2.2.1 - that comes packaged with the ClearQuest eclipse client. I download the JDBC driver from the Microsoft website, in order to be able to create a SQL query based data set.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet