Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Hiding Callout using FormAPI
conmgmt
I have a text item in my DCT for storing an image name which is entered using a cgi-callout. I've made this item read-only using:
init();
function init() {
setItemStatus (IWDatacapture.getItem("/Image_Text"));
}
function setItemStatus(item) {
item.setReadOnly(true);
}
When I edit the DCR, the image text shows up as readonly (as expected), but the callout button still shows up. Is there a way to hide the callout button?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Not that I am aware of. I believe the hide/show methods in formapi only work on the entire item (which the callout would be a part of).
conmgmt
>> believe the hide/show methods in formapi only work on the entire item (which the callout would be a part of).
That's what I thought too... have you tried this out? Does it work for you?