Hi<br />
<br />
I'm trying to find a way to put a 'String' field in a summary field.<br />
<br />
I don't have any errors when i create my datacube. The issue I have happens when the cross tab is generated.<br />
<br />
Here is a little example :<br />
<br />
My data set :<br />
ID - FIELD - VALUE<br />
01 - A - String01A<br />
01 - B - String 01B<br />
02 - A - String02A<br />
<br />
What I'm expecting :<br />
Field 'ID will defines the rows <br />
Field 'FIELD' will defines the columns<br />
<br />
When I try to drag 1 group from my datacube into the cross tab to define columns or rows, it works well. But when I try with both it doesn't work any more.<br />
<br />
Similar issue has already been posted a while ago but wihtout answer : <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/12821-strings-crosstab-summary-field.html#post45878'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/designing-birt-reports/12821-strings-crosstab-summary-field.html#post45878</a><br />
<br />
In case, I attach to my post the exception logs.<br />
<br />
Regards