Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF and Chart Interactivity
egau
Hello,
I put some interactivity on my chart ( mouse click ) that send the user to another page of the report ( a detail page about the chart with more information) it works very well with the preview and the webviewer.
When I export the report in PDF, and when I click on the chart (a hand cursor is visible over the chart in pdf ) it sends me to a white empty total page ( even the table of content has disapeared )
Do I have to make something spécial to make my hyperlink work with pdf ? ( I have activated javascript in adobe reader )
Thanks in advance.
----
egau on #eclipse-birt
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi egau,
Can you make a sample report with the sample database where this happens so that I can see it? Be sure to include your BIRT version so I can open the report. Thanks.
egau
Hello,
here is a simple exemple with a link from a chart to a line. This is the most simple exemple because the link is not dynamicaly generated ( what I do ) but the reaction with preview/viewer/pdf viewer is the same.
PS: Does PDF really support javascript ???
thanks in advance.
egau on #eclipse-birt
mwilliams
egau,<br />
<br />
At first look, this looks like a bug. If you put a label above or below the chart with the text "See Chart Detail" or something in it and create a hyperlink on it pointing to the bookmark in your "detail" line, the hyperlink works perfectly. It's hyperlinking from the chart that is having the issue. Please log a bug for this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>BIRT
: Reporting Bugs and Requesting Enhancements</a>.
egau
hi mwilliams,
Thanks you for answers, I ll declare this bug.
egau.
egau
Answer from eclipse for the bug :
"Bookmarkd in PDF doesn't work, but works in HTML. Reassign."