Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Open Data Access (ODA) Driver implemt into "BIRT Report Designer"
ManInBlack
Hi guys,
i programmed an Open Data Access (ODA) Driver for a special data source.
Now I would like to implement that oda-driver into the "BIRT Report Designer". The "BIRT Report Designer" is a tool to design BIRT-reports without of the IDE eclipse.
The oda-driver consists of 2 packages:
- oda
- oda.ui
(I could export that packages to JAR-files)
Does anybody know how to implement that oda-driver?
Thank you very much.
Byebye
ManInBlack
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
I don't know if your refering to the BIRT RCP Designer or not, which I do not know if it can support plugins since I never use it.
But in any other BIRT implementation, you can just copy the two JARs into the /plugins directory. If this is a runtime implementation, do not copy the UI plugin.
ManInBlack
Hi,
thank you for your answer and your great hint.
By using the "BIRT RCP Designer" it works fantastic.
I tried it with the "Actuate BIRT Designer" and for any reason it doesn´t work.
In both cases i copied the 2 jar files into the /plugin folder.
Byebye
ManInBlack