Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Using the "in" parameter in BIRT
hq4ever
Hello,
I would like to pass as a parameter the value to be used inside the SQL of the DataSet
for example:
"select * from users where userId in (?)"
I would like "?" to be '12,13,14'
How can I do this with BIRT ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi hq4ever,<br />
<br />
Take a look at this post from the devShare:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/535-using-in-like-clause-in-birt/#'>Using
IN/LIKE Clause in BIRT - Tutorials - BIRT Exchange</a>
hq4ever
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi hq4ever,<br />
<br />
Take a look at this post from the devShare:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/535-using-in-like-clause-in-birt/#'>Using
IN/LIKE Clause in BIRT - Tutorials - BIRT Exchange</a></p></blockquote>
<br />
This is great, you've collected the most common questions into article and now you just reference to them.<br />
<br />
I think that your next step should be expending the accessibility to this information because I did searched for the 'in' parameters in Google and found irrelevant content, thus the question in these forums.<br />
<br />
Anyhow - Thank you very much !
mwilliams
hq4ever,
Searching our site directly in the forums or devShare may be more worth your time than just a google search in some cases.