Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Flash Charts
rahulkjha
I have a report with a List and a Flash Chart. List is getting exported to PDF, PPT, DOC, where as Flash Chart does not get exported. Can we export Flash Charts to any of of the outputs formats? If yes, why is not happening in my case? Or, it's a known limitation with on the tool side, or the output side?
Thanks,
Rahul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Rahul,
I believe that Flash charts are only supported in HTML outputs at this time.
rahulkjha
Thanks Michael.
Is there a way to save the report in simple HTML format from interactive viewer? I am saving it as MHTML or HTML, but when I trying open the file, it does not show up anything.
Thanks,
Rahul