Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Menu item localization
System
Mr. Customer ask us to localize the language on the TeamSite UI ,like menu item , messages ,buttons.
The buttons are the only easy part since I can change the image files.
But I was wondering is there any options I have for localizing the text in the menu list ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
TeamSite version 5.5.2 LSP1 is a localized product for the WebDesk interface. The languages supported are: english, french, german, japanese, simplified chinese, korean. All user visible text is translated.
We do not provide a localization kit, which would provide tools for you to replace our resource bundles with different languages.
Regards.
lissa
rodigz
hi there,
how it works? let say I'm seeing english then I want to see japanese. How should I do it?
Im using windows and Teamsite 6.5
thanks.
smenon
You should be on TS 6.5 SP1. TS 6.5 SP1 is the localized version of TS 6.5. If you are using this localized version - as long as your browser locale is set to be Japanese, you should see the UI in Japanese.
--Sunil Menon
Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.