Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to display photo contet using scriplet datasource
purushdk
Hi
I am using birt 2.3.
Its possible to display image using scrip let data source.
i have report design with 5 columns , in that one column i have photo,
all the filed information i am getting using scrip let datasource.
i am calling one java method where i am adding information to arraylist
i can display string content.
but i am storing image in database as a blob.
how to display using scrip let datasource.
please provide solution.
Thanks,
k.purushothaman
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi k.purushothaman,
Can you attach an example of this setup that I can run?
purushdk
Hi
i have attached file for your reference, at present i am displaying using jdbc datasource .
its contains 8 report .
you can check report heading Emergency Contact Details.
Thanks,
k.purushothaman
mwilliams
k.purushothaman,
Does everything in the attached report work correctly when you run it? All I get is errors, so I have no way of checking it. Is there any way you can set up a sample report with a photo in a scripted dataSource like you're wanting to display? This way I can test it.