Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Terms and Conditions page on Invoice rep.
JanLinders
Hi everyone.
I would like to get help on howto design a BIRT report that
has on every second page , a Terms&Condtions text.
The first page has a MasterPage (including header and footer)
the main page has a list (header, detail, footer)
The second Masterpage contains the layout for the T&C's
Is there a way a can select the second MasterPage for every 2nd page.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JanLinders
Anyone any idea on how to solve this.
Help is very much appreciated.
Regards,
elmatador
You could write a little bit of javascript that changes the MasterPage for every even page?
JanLinders
Thx. I was indeed thinking in that area too.
Would you have any code sample on how that can be done.
Thx
JanLinders
Meanwhile i've done a lot of searching and are almost coming to
the point that it seems impossible in BIRT to have on every second page
(the back-page of a double sided document) a static text page generated.
Layout :
Page1:
Header (defined in masterpage)
Details consists of List with header, details and if it fits on 1 page)
Footer (defined in masterpage)
Page2:
One page containing "Sales Terms and Conditions"
Page3: (if more details are to be printed)
Header (defined in masterpage)
Details consists of List with header, details and footer)
Footer (defined in masterpage)
Page4:
One page containing "Sales Terms and Conditions"
Any help is really appreciated, since I'm completely clueless on how to solve this.
THX
JanLinders
Seems a very challenging question ! Few responses so far.
I cannot imagine no one came across this type of requirement yet.
I do still hope someone comes up with a solution.
Thanks.....
JanLinders
A few months further down the road.
If anyone has an idea on how to resolve this, please advice..
Thanks.
chorton
I realize this isn't a true answer but I was hoping it might spark some thought by someone who is more familiar with BIRT than I am.
If there is a way to get the page number (as you can in the footer) into a parameter of some sort, you could simply place you T&C text box in the footer and hide if the page number isn't equal to 2.
I'm assuming this would have to be done in the onRender step.
Sorry I realize this probably doesn't help much.