Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
getting number of legend items in beforeGeneration
jsherriff
Is there a way to do this in the chart api? I am currently getting the number of legenditemhints in beforeRender(), but need to be able to get them earlier. If not, is there an equivalent count available in beforeGeneration? I have a complicated use-case, but this is it, simplified: I want to hide the legend if it has more than N items, but if I hide it I want the chart to consume the legend's now unused space. If I hide it in the beforeRender(), it just hides the legend and the chart doesn't change size. If I hide it in the beforeGeneration() the chart is resized, but I don't know how to test for N items.
Thanks
J
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet