Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error when invoking deployed drilldown report in Maximo
harryg_84
Hi all,
Greetings! This might probably be a very simple one but still I am unable to figure out a solution for this one. Would be really helpful if someone could chip in with their inputs based on experience.
The problem is as below:
I have deployed both the parent report and the drill-down sub-report in Maximo in the same application and in the same reports folder.
When running them individually they are running perfectly.
The problem arises when the the area in the super-report configured for interactivity(that is to nvoke the drill-down report by passing a particular parameter) is clicked on. It opens up a pop-up window seemingly to launch the sub-report, but ends up with a HTTP-404 'Page not found' error.
What could possibly be the problem?
Cheers & Regards,
harryg_84
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
harryg_84
guys any pointers in this regard?
I am also parallely trying different permutations and combinations in this regard.
If anybody knows the solution to the above mentioned problem pls do share it with me - this is the only thing that is holding me back at the moment.
Cheers & Regards,
harryg_84
SpaceMan
How are you linking to your other report?
In one report I created, i linked using the Graph.
Make sure to have all the parameters in your link, such as:
params["where"] and params["appname"]
My linking didn't work unless I used the params["appname"].
harryg_84
Hi Spaceman, thanks so much for taking time out to analyze the same. Spot-on, the params["apps"] mapping was where the problem was. This somehow kept slipping through some gap every other time. Thanks once again for extending ur help. I would also wish to thank all others who had a look at his question and atleast made an attempt to figure out some solution.
Cheers & Regards,
harryg_84
Anees
Hi All,
I'm also getting the same error i.e. 'HTTP-400 Bad Request' when I click on hyperlink on main report to open child/detailed report. I went through all the posts mentioned in this thread but couldn't find the place where I need to write params["apps"].
Can anyone please help me out in this regard.
Thanks a lot in advance.
--
Regards,
Anees Ur Rasool