Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Images side by side
herbertbee
Hi,
I have a database table with a column that holds the filename of an image. It is no problem to show the images in a report table, each image on a new row. However for a report I need to show the images in a row of four images, side by side. How do I do this?
thanks
Herbert Beemster
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Herbert,<br />
<br />
Using a 4 column, 1 row grid and 4 tables with filters will probably be the way to go for you. You may need to create a computed column in your dataSet that does a running count to use in your filter. Here's an example from the devShare that does something similar. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/510-sample-birt-parallel-sections-example/#description'>Sample
BIRT Parallel Sections Example - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a>
herbertbee
Hi Michael,
Spot on, exactly what I need, thank you so much!
Herbert.
mwilliams
No problem.
Let us know whenever you have questions!