I'm trying to find a workaround for this issue:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://support.actuate.com/support/index?page=content&id=S:KB34351'>Actuate eSupport - Login</a><br />
<br />
I have a crosstab which has 2 measures. I want to hide the right-most measure for each column except the last one, and hide the left-most measure only on the last column.<br />
<br />
In production, the report I'm trying to make will show monthly data in all columns except the last. Instead the last column (most recent month) will show only a trend indicator image...<br />
<br />
Attached is a simplified example.<br />
<br />
I've tried setting my padding to 0 everywhere, but no matter what I still can't get rid of the cells. Basically the problem is that I can set visibility only on a crosstab cell's contents, but can't do anything to the cell itself...<br />
<br />
Any suggestions to workaround the issue?